Pages

February 5, 2014

kpop quest~~


-

Hello people *shout loud!

Harini aku nak try jawab kpop questions macam best je uhuks.. okay wlaupun aku tidak di tag tapi owner2 post tersebut ada tulis 'everyone just answer my questions if you want :B notice me if u want to answer it and i'll put ur link in this post ' so aku nak cuba jugak jawab. 


Questions by kaiwufvn


- first k-idol that appear in your dream
- what is the most played kpop song on your phone
- a korean star that u wish she/he did plastic surgery
- favourite kpop fanfic author and give me one fic that made you cried
- if you can build your own kpop group which k idol do you want to put as the members ((max 6)) plus the group name hoho
- i wish i had stan .............. earlier because .......... ((fill in the blank otl))
- your favourite k-idol quote.
- do you agree kpop nowaday is getting boring and almost all of their music are too mainstream ? ((i really appreciate if you can state your own opinion on this))
- you will grow up , have your own family and eventually at the end, you gonna have to leave the kpop world. so, if only you can choose one . what a memory that you want to keep in your heart forever till the end?


Answers (._.)


- Zelo B.A.P

- One shot (BAP) and Wolf (EXO)
- No one should do plastic surgery lol but if they are really ugly, they should.
- I don't like to read any fanfic. but, I once read it on EPOP but it's suck.
- Zelo (B.A.P), Tao (EXO), Him Chan (B.A.P), Min Hyuk (BTOB), Taecyeon (2PM), Kai (EXO)
- I wish I had stan EXO earlier because their songs are really best and they are talented.
- "Say something that makes sense, my battery is 30%" Zelo BAP.
- No definitely NOT. I think theseday, their songs are just fine but the girls' group are getting sexier. T__T
- Memory? I hope that I call stay in kpop world although I'm married and have children. But, I hope I can meet Zelo and Tao oneday~



Questions by Ain Najwa


-Who is your ultimate bias ? Give his/her full name. 
-Short biodata about your bias.
-Attach a picture/image of your bias that you love to see it.
-Attach a lure gif of your ultimate bias.
-Attach a clumsy gif of your bias
-What is your most favourite KPOP songs?
-Put a website that you always surf to know more about your bias.
-Are meeting your bias is including in your lifetime wishlist?
-What is your most favourable MV of your bias band/group? *attach the link
-Do you wish to go to Korea? Why?

-Besides of him/her, who else is your bias? Attach a gif/image of him/her.



Answers by me~

- Zelo. His full name is Choi Jun Hong (최준홍)
Born on October 15, 1996.  He is 184CM (6 Feet) height, and weight 63KG (138IBS). His blood type is A and the position in BAP is Maknae, Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer.
-My favourite image of Zelo.

- lure~~
zelo | Tumblr

Zelo B.A.P

- Most favourite KPOP song is One Shot!
- Google it randomly but most of it are youtube and weheartit.
- Yes! But, last year I met up with Super Junior during their supershow case but I don't really fav them all .
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU
- yes I wish to go to Korea to meet my namjachingu Zelo~
- Whoelse? Tao? Hehe
Untitled

0 comments:

Post a Comment